Unfortunately – after a long look at this morning’s conditions, we have made the decision to postpone today’s contest until our July 18th date. It just doesn’t look like we can hold an event that will be contestable in such small surf. Mother nature just isn’t on our side today – have a nice weekend!

Advertisements