Trying to make the call as soon as possible, especially for our surfers who make the drive from out of town and so people can plan their Sunday. We really don’t think we can squeeze the 8+hrs of contest out of the minimal surf. We drove to several spots and even if we could get a permit, which we can’t, we just don’t think the surf is going to cooperate this time. Bummed, but we have decided to postpone till our next scheduled event, August 17. Stay tuned for updates and thanks for your understanding. All surfers’ entries will be forwarded to the next event. Enjoy your weekend!
contest-schedule

Advertisements