contest 4 is still “waves permitting” – in the meantime, we have decided to change locations. after reviewing swell models combined with sound local knowledge we have decided that if we want the best chance for waves in our area that Paradise Beach will probably offer the most consistency due to the current sandbar formation. we will continue to monitor other factors such as swell direction and wind speeds. as you probably already know, the other surfing organizations have had to cancel their contests. we appreciate your patience and rest assured we will call it as soon as we feel good with it, either way.

Advertisements